Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
NOTE: Providers accredited by The Compliance Team can access more information and resources related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), as it relates to accreditation, by logging into the client portal.
WE ARE AVAILABLE TO RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTIONS.
The Compliance Team remains open during the Coronavirus Pandemic, with all employees working remotely and available to answer your questions and concerns. Please go to our “Client Services” page on our website and select “Submit Question” for one of our Team members to contact you (https://portal.thecomplianceteam.org/sales_force_web_to_case.aspx).
The Compliance Team, Inc. continues to monitor the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). CMS is giving us direction on a daily basis. We will pass along any pertinent information as we receive it.
Remember, continue to review your Infection Control and Emergency Preparedness policies, to see if revisions or additions are necessary. Please use this time to review and enhance compliance with your policies to protect yourselves, staff, and patients.
We know this is a time of anxiety for you, your employees, families, and patients. We consider you part of our extended family of Exemplary Providers and your accreditation remains our priority. As more information becomes available, we will add it to this section on our website.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 Website
Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Healthcare Settings
Healthcare Infection Prevention and Control FAQs for COVID-19
Healthcare Supply of Personal Protective Equipment
What Healthcare Personnel Should Know about Caring for Patients with Confirmed or Possible COVID-19 Infection
Healthcare Professionals: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Interim Guidance for Discontinuation of Transmission-Based Precautions and Disposition of Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19
Interim Guidelines for Collecting, Handling, and Testing Clinical Specimens from Patients Under Investigation for Coronavirus Disease 2019 – aka Guidelines for Clinical Specimens
Evaluating and Reporting Persons Under Investigation
Personal protective equipment
APS Isolation Gowns (click for more info)
Also, contact your local health department
Submit a question to The Compliance Team
STOP! Safety Sign
STOP! Safety Sign for your business – Click link to download
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens pdf icon [7 pages]external icon claims are expected to be effective against COVID-19 based on data for harder to kill viruses. https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products (e.g., concentration, application method and contact time, etc.).
- https://www.phe.gov/emergency/news/healthactions/phe/Pages/covid19-23June2020.aspx Renewal of Determination That A Public Health Emergency Exists
- https://www.nga.org/coronavirus/#glance Governors Association
- https://www.naccho.org/membership/lhd-directory Local Health departments
Recorded Webinars are available on our Webinars Page. For a more thorough list, log in to the provider portal.