COVID Medical Home: Prevention and Mitigation for Rural America
Exclusively offered by The Compliance Team.
The COVID Medical Home is our newest accreditation program that delivers an expanded and integrated approach to improve rural primary care delivery systems. By developing standards that integrate COVID and telemedicine outreach, engagement and education, TCT addresses the unique needs and vulnerabilities of rural patients and communities. This focused care management approach serves as the foundation for the development and implementation of COVID-related education, prevention, testing, confidence, vaccine distribution and mitigation strategies.
The Compliance Team’s “COVID Medical Home” – provides an unprecedented opportunity, for your clinic to address the immediate need for COVID mitigation and prevention. COVID Medical Home can serve as the core infrastructure for the development and implementation of standardized and collaborative COVID-related education, prevention, testing, confidence, vaccine distribution and mitigation strategies.
Elevate Care: COVID Medical Home
If you’re ready to take your patient care and “COVID management” to the next level and provide the best healthcare for your rural community — Let’s Talk. (215) 769-9687
For Hospital CEO/CFO and Practice Managers —
COVID Medical Home supports all levels of your practice.
I’m a Hospital CEO/CFO – show me the benefits
- Mark your mental checklist. You can be confident and reassured in your primary care quality and service because TCT accredited Rural Health clinics adhere to operational standards designed to achieve performance excellence.
- Fund your strategy. Primary care is always a cornerstone of a rural hospital’s mission. Let COVID Confidence, Mitigation and Prevention standards underwrite your primary care strategic goal to maximize alignment. with your local rural community for emerging infectious diseases and telehealth services.
- Drive your market share. High-functioning primary care practices address chronic primary care delivery system challenges and build community loyalty to your organization, thus impacting emerging infectious disease outbreaks.
- COVID Best Practices. Let TCT experts monitor and spread best practices for education, outreach, mitigation and follow-up care.
- Galvanize your Care Continuum. Expand care management capabilities in the clinics by following industry-leading standards that address care coordination and improving patient access.
I’m a Practice Manager – show me the benefits
- Access a Single Point of Truth. No longer search for COVID prevention and mitigation solutions, innovative ideas or crisis interventions – TCT has that covered for you when you manage a COVID Medical Home.
- Make your Practice a Home. We entered healthcare to make a difference and the Covid Medical Home helps practices educate and mitigate the spread of emerging infectious diseases, promote vaccine safety measures resulting in less illness in your rural community.
- Simplify your Practice Operations. The Covid Medical Home model addresses COVID prevention and mitigation:
- Staff training to help your team engage your community
- Community education to build confidence in your vaccination and treatment offerings
- Vaccine administration to optimize, simplify and demystify access
- Patient workflow to ensure the patient experience is positive
- Help your community. Integrate care management with COVID prevention and mitigation activities (hospital and clinic).
- Be a Leader. The COVID Medical Home model provides the content, support and resources necessary to establish your practice and team as industry leaders that provide outstanding care and increased access to your rural community.
Innovative Solutions. Simplified Process.
As one of the leading Rural Healthcare Accreditation Organizations, our team has 10+ years of experience working closely with rural healthcare providers to support both Rural Health Clinic Accreditation and PCMH. Providers recognize the personal level of support that we deliver, which is deeply rooted in our promise to you: Accreditation Simplified.
We immediately recognized the urgent need to create COVID Medical Home. This is the type of innovation that sets The Compliance Team apart from other Accreditation Organizations. Our goal is to serve your needs, and the needs of the rural healthcare community, with programs that improve patient care and outcomes.
Our goal is to help rural providers improve access and quality through processes that address the challenges of providing education, mitigation, prevention and vaccine safety for emerging infectious diseases. COVID Medical Home addresses critical access for health equity and the real healthcare needs of the rural communities — not just tracking data.