Be recognized for being exemplary.
The Compliance Team is the only accreditation organization that offers the Exemplary Provider® brand of accreditation and certification programs. All our programs INCLUDE the tools you need to move from ordinary to exemplary and establish you as a leader in your community.
Operational excellence leads to clinical excellence.
We offer a full suite of pharmacy accreditation and certification programs:
- Community Pharmacy plus Part B DMEPOS (included) accreditation
- Non-sterile compounding accreditation
- Long-term Care accreditation
- Specialty Pharmacy accreditation
- Infusion/Sterile Compounding accreditation
- TelePharmacy accreditation
- Retail Clinic accreditation
- CMS-approved Home Infusion Therapy accreditation
- Patient-Centered Pharmacy Home™ – our Value-based Care accreditation program
- Clinical Disease Management certification
- POC Testing certification
- Immunization certification
For more information, visit our pharmacy page.
Renewing DMEPOS in 2023? Or 2024? Go to our DMEPOS page.