Whether you are currently doing immunizations or if you want to add immunizations to your list of services, The Compliance Team’s Exemplary Provider® Immunization Certification Program is for you. Safety-Honesty-Caring® is the foundation of The Compliance Team’s standards for both our accreditation and our certification programs, because we firmly believe that this is what matters most to patients and their families. Safety-Honesty-Caring® is also key to the on-going success of your pharmacy or clinic.
If you are already doing immunizations, most likely you have one or more pharmacists at your facility who have certifications that allow them to do immunizations. Immunization Certification certifies your staff and your facility by covering a wide range of topics:
- Safe vaccine storage and handling (The COVID-19 vaccine is predicted to require colder than normal storage)
- Training on who can administer
- Proper patient vaccination history
- Proper administration
- Special populations (i.e. pregnant, immunosuppressed, pediatrics, etc.)
- Infection control
- Safe sharps handling and disposal
- Awareness of anaphylaxis/adverse events after vaccination (VAERS)
- Communication about appointments for subsequent doses
- Vaccine Information Sheet (VIS)
Certification differs from accreditation in that, with certification we focus only on one service. You need not be accredited with The Compliance Team for any other service, Immunization Certification is a stand-alone program and is valid for two years.
Becoming an Exemplary Provider starts here.
P.O. Box 160
905 Sheble Lane, Suite 102
Spring House, PA 19477
Office: (215) 654-9110
Fax: (215) 654-9068
© 2020 The Compliance Team, Inc.
FIND AN EXEMPLARY PROVIDER
Search by state
Exemplary Provider®; Safety-Honesty-Caring®; Exemplary Provider Award™; Patient Quality Measurement™; Patient-Centered Pharmacy Home™; Patient-Centered Respiratory Home™; League of Exemplary Providers™; Accreditation Redefined™; Accreditation Simplified™ and Great Seal of Asclepius™ are protected trademarks of The Compliance Team, Inc., P. O. Box 160, Spring House, PA 19477