Rural Health Clinic Accreditation
The Compliance Team’s Exemplary Provider® accreditation program for Rural Health Clinics is structured to improve performance and patient care at all operational levels including health maintenance and multi-specialty medical services. It also:
- Strengthens day-to-day operations
- Addresses medical error reduction
- Improves the patient/provider experience
- Positions your clinic for long-term growth
- Helps you to watch trends and leverage your performance to increase revenue
What sets The Compliance Team apart?
ACCREDITATION SIMPLIFIED. Our simplified, yet comprehensive, Exemplary Provider® standards are founded on what matters most to the patient, Safety-Honesty-Caring®. TCT’s program is operations-driven so you get the most value out of our program.
EDUCATION BASED. We walk you through our CMS approved quality standards, step by step so you know what the requirements are and what you need to do to become accredited and stay accredited. We provide you with:
- A dedicated expert advisor who walks you through the process
- Self-assessment checklists to help you gather everything you need and become accredited and stay accredited.
- Live and recorded webinars that will answer your questions and keep you moving forward
- Complimentary access to our own Patient Satisfaction Survey portal so you can benchmark your services with thousands of other providers
- To identify where your team is performing best or needs support
EXEMPLARY PROVIDER BRANDING. As an Exemplary Provider with The Compliance Team, you will be a leader in your community. Accreditation keeps you at the top of your game and we help you be fully compliant 100% of the time.
“Living in a rural area, and not having a network of providers to share information with, we were really worried about going through the accreditation process. The Compliance Team provided straightforward instructions, and easy access to telephone or online support. The on-site survey was organized, and the surveyors were helpful and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend them!” – Glenda Close CRT, RCP, Hansford County Hospital District DME, Spearman, Texas
Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
The Compliance Team also offers CMS recognized PCMH Accreditation. Patient-centered programs and value-based care are advanced by the National Academy of Medicine and the nation’s leading primary care physician societies. Read more about The Compliance Team’s PCMH program and how it can enhance your practice and your patients’ experience.
The Compliance Team takes great pride in supporting RHC initiatives through our partnership with the National Rural Healthcare Association and as a corporate member of the National Association for Rural Health Clinics.