Purpose-Built Cleanrooms for Sterile Compounding
The Compliance Team collaborated with QleanAir, a global provider of healthy indoor air quality and facility cleaning solutions, to host this webinar on mitigating contamination and achieving regulatory compliance in the compounding of pharmaceutical products. Important learning objectives for Specialty, Compounding, Infusion, and Independent Pharmacists, and their staff, include:
- Understanding regulatory expectations.
- Identifying sources and acceptable levels of microbes and implementing contamination controls.
- Recognizing the numerous facility factors prone to contamination.
- Implementing good facility design and layout elements to meet ISO standards consistently.
- Policies and practices to ensure patient and provider safety through quality standards and accreditation.