Being a forward thinker means developing innovative ideas and putting solutions into action.
The Compliance Team is well known for our comprehensive, simplified accreditation programs. Did you know that we have also developed specialized programs to meet the demands of the ever-changing healthcare community? Our proprietary Patient-Centered Pharmacy Home™ (PCPH) incorporates standards from our CMS-approved Patient-Centered Medical Home. All of our “patient-centered” programs provide you with the tools you need to benefit from the new value-based care model of care.
In response to the COVID pandemic and evolving role of the pharmacist, we created the Point Of Care Testing, Immunization, and Clinical Disease Management certification programs to help providers validate their quality to the communities they serve.
We offer a full suite of pharmacy accreditation and certification programs:
- Community Pharmacy plus Part B DMEPOS (included) accreditations
- Non-sterile compounding accreditation
- Long-term Care accreditation
- Specialty Pharmacy accreditation
- Infusion/Sterile Compounding accreditation
- TelePharmacy accreditation
- Retail Clinic accreditation
- Home Infusion Therapy accreditation
- Patient-Centered Pharmacy Home™ – our Value-based Care accreditation program
- Clinical Disease Management certification
- POC Testing certification
- Immunization certification
For more information, visit our pharmacy page.
Renewing DMEPOS in 2023? Or 2024? Go to our DMEPOS page.