A MESSAGE FROM OUR CEO
As a registered nurse, I was trained to view patient care from the patient perspective. When I started The Compliance Team accreditation company in 1994, I built the company on two key beliefs: (1) that every patient deserves exemplary care and (2) that it should not be costly or difficult to achieve that level of care if you focus on what matters most to your patients and customers. We at The Compliance Team believe that to be . . . Safety-Honesty-Caring®.
If a provider excels in these three areas, what else matters? The rest is just minutiae!
As a way of evaluating those provider traits, The Compliance Team’s Patient Satisfaction Portal was a natural addition to our accreditation service offerings. Collecting and analyzing patient data is important to ensure Safety-Honesty-Caring as part of continuous process improvement. With healthcare moving more and more to “value-based services,” patient satisfaction data may very soon become a requirement within the payor network.
If you want to find out more about The Compliance Team and/or our Patient Satisfaction Portal, please view the video below and/or contact us at 215-654-9110. You will always reach a non-recorded human voice during our normal business hours!
The Value of Patient Satisfaction Surveys
The Compliance Team is the only accreditation organization that has its own Patient Satisfaction Portal. Patient satisfaction surveys are critical to your clinic as part of your continuous quality improvement process. Tracking patient data helps you determine areas in need of improvement and helps you show patients, employees and payers that patients are receiving the care they need and deserve.
The Compliance Team’s patient satisfaction database subscription service is available to all Medicare and non-Medicare provider organizations. If you already use a patient satisfaction survey system, you might want to consider using ours because:
- It is a complimentary value-added service available to all Exemplary Provider® accreditation program participants
- Data can be benchmarked against our robust database of client results
Subscribers are issued a unique Username and Password that allows them to utilize The Compliance Team’s proprietary satisfaction questionnaires.
The Compliance Team’s patient satisfaction reporting and benchmarking subscription service is the nation’s oldest (circa 1998) and the largest (over 1.8 million surveys and counting) database repository of HIPAA-compliant patient satisfaction questionnaire results. It can be utilized by single locations as well as small and large multi-site organizations.
Patient Satisfaction Portal details:
- Survey reports are housed on The Compliance Team’s secure web portal. Reports can be generated on-demand in Excel spreadsheet format.
- Multi-site operations have the capability to set-up (parent / child) relationships between corporate headquarters and outlying locations, or they can use a single site to collect data for all locations.
- The surveys can be conducted via a phone call; a mailed paper ballot; or an in-clinic interview and the results can be bulk or individually uploaded.
- Once the survey answers are submitted, the results are automatically aggregated and benchmarked against The Compliance Team’s national database.
- Each questionnaire has a comment section to document any positive or negative feedback.
Sample survey form
Survey reporting options
In this video Sandy explains the Patient Satisfaction Portal
Upcoming Clinic Speaking Engagements
Kate Hill, V.P. of Clinical Services, The Compliance Team
March 6 through 8 – Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) at Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), Illinois
March 19 through 22 – National Association of Rural Healthcare Clinics (NARHC), San Antonio, TX
April 5 and 6 – Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) at the Texas Primary Care Association, Dallas, TX
April 13 – Rural Health Clinic meeting, Arkansas
“I have been in the business more than 40 years and have been through countless Joint Commission, CMS, and state surveys. This was by far one of the best experiences. Tony was professional and friendly yet gave us advice and direction on how we can improve in some areas. And I have never had such timely feedback in regard to POC. Thank you. We look forward to a long and productive relationship with your team.”
– Connie McCahill, RN MSA, CEO, Cameron Memorial Community Hospital, Angola, Indiana
Exemplary Provider Decals
We have new Exemplary Provider digital decals that you can add to your website or to your marketing materials. You can choose between generic or custom decals that include the accreditation tracks e.g. DMEPOS, Community Rx + DMEPOS, Long Term Care Pharmacy, Specialty Drug. Contact Marilyn, our communications advisor, for details, email@example.com.